Tuesday, April 29, 2008

27 down, 13 to go!



This is me at 27 weeks! Our baby boy is pretty active these days, maybe he'll be into sports, that seems to run in the Gomez blood! He likes to stretch out a lot so we get the enjoyment of feeling him poke out on both sides of my tummy at once! He is a lot of fun so far, and some days it just makes me wish we were a little closer to him being here. But for now I will continue to enjoy my days doing whatever i want and not having to worry about a crying baby, stinky diapers, or feeding time! Life is great! :)

2 comments:

Mel said...

You look adorable. I hope I will be able to visit you this month. Is everything good with you??? I will try and get a hold of you soon.

Mel

Carol said...

Hey there! I just came across your blog, I love it! I hope your little boy doesn't mind you doing his hair...highlights just like his dad right? :)