Monday, October 13, 2008

Making Friends...

My newest favorite picture of Hunter Boy!


So one day this past week I decided to officially introduce Hunter to his stuffed animals. I figured since they are always in his room with him it wouldn't hurt to be more familiar with them. At first he was not so sure about this, but I think that he eventually got used to the idea.



I think that he was even sharing some secrets with his monkey... Probably something about how his wacky mom is making him pose with some stuffed animals.

4 comments:

Deschamps Family said...

He is so adorable! I love his blue eyes! What are moms good for if they're not being crazy?...it is a secret art of motherhood and our kids will appreciate it one day.

Mel said...

DUDE!!! He is adorable!!!

Candice said...

I guess he is going to keep those blue eyes! I figured they would change when he got older :) he is so handsome!!

Jensen Fam said...

What a doll! He has beautiful eyes and such a perfect mix of the two of you. Enjoy!