Thursday, November 20, 2008

Girls night out!!!

Last night almost all of the girls in my family were able to go out and have a nice relaxing quiet evening out...
NOT!

We were actually at what was probably the loudest place in town last night...
(from left to right, Bonnie, Katie, Tara, Mom, Me!)



Yep! We went to see Carrie Underwood, and it was awesome!





We had such a great time! By the end of the night our heads were all humming inside, but it was well worth it! Thanks girls, I sure do love ya!

2 comments:

Candice said...

How was she in concert? I bet she was amazing. I think country singers tend to be better in person. Let me know when you are coming to ATL

Cariann said...

Oh you guys look so cute! I think it's great you all go out together! I wish I was closer to be able to do more with my mom and Laura.