Thursday, January 15, 2009

Once Again...

...I find myself needing to play catch up. One of these day's I will get into a better routine of updating our blog.
So Hunter can roll over now all by himself! He has been doing this for about a week or so. He mostly goes to his right, but every now and then he goes to the left. Just one more sign that our little guy is growing up way to fast! With this came the need to finally raise the crib guard, especially when I found him once on his tummy!
It's like Hunter found the on button for talking on Sunday. He woke up just a jabbering and has been ever since! But even more importantly, he started it all off by saying "dadadada!" As I am sure you can guess, Dario was pretty excited! Now we just need to work on "mamama"... But until that comes, it sure is cute listening to him talk about his Dada!
We decided it was time to get Hunter his own high chair now that he is taking this eating thing a bit more serious. He seems to really like it, and has figured out that when he's in that chair its time to eat! Speaking of eating, he is becoming quite the eater!
As for Dario and I, not much has changed... no new high chairs, no big monumental marks like rolling over or saying our first words. Dario is still staying busy with work, and Hunter has me working day and night for him! All in all, life is great!








5 comments:

Mandie said...

Oh, you guys he is so precious! I love the close up, his eyes are amazing! Steph, sorry I didn't get to talk to you too much on Sunday hopefully we can catch up some time soon. Hope you're having a good one!

Candice said...

I can't believe he is already so big...I do believe that we have the exact same tiles in our house.

The "Feet" said...

I can't believe how much he has grown since we moved up here! Kason and Rylie miss their Cousin!

kYLE & rOBYN said...

Stepanie!!!! AAHHH!! how have you been! (I hope you remember me??) Your family is soooo cute! Your dad gave my mom your blog she does insurance stuff bla bla I told her to ask how you were and found out you have a blog even better ha ha!! well hope all is well! hope to hear from you! -ROBYN

Deschamps Family said...

Day & night? That's all? haha... boy do I know what that is all about... Hunter is a stud! He is growing up so fast it's hard to believe!