Monday, April 13, 2009

What have we been up to?

A lot of slacking that's for sure! I am not sure what it is exactly that has kept me from updating our blog... But I am sorry! Now, a little update on our life after Disneyland, otherwise life in the real world.

1. Hunter has his 2 bottom teeth! It took him about a month, a whole lot of fussiness, crankiness, and clinginess... But we all survived! Now I am just nervously awaiting round 2.

2. Hunter has learned to say a combo of mama and no no no by saying na na na! I am taking this as a hint that I say no no way to much.

3. Grandpa Louie came out to see us, I think, it all happened so fast! Hunter thoroughly enjoyed playing with his Grandpa!

4. We took Hunter to our little park for the first time! It was a lot of fun!

5. Dario found out he is going to a nascar race... Never in my wildest dreams did I ever picture him going to one of those! I told him I should cut his hair into a mullet for the event, he didn't really care for that idea too much.

6. Since Dario is going to the race, I am having a girls night! Oh, he is going with the guy's in my family, so I will be hanging out with the gal's in my family! It is going to be fun!

7. Hunter got Bronchiolitis for the second time this spring. Boooo! But he is doing much better! I gotta hand it to him, even though you can tell he feels miserable, he still is a happy little bugger!

8. I am entering the digital world of scrapbooking, thanks to my friend Mandie! I am super excited! I never knew it could be as much fun to look at paper on the computer as it is in real life, I love it! I could go on and on about this, but I will spare you!

9. Hunter can walk around the house pushing a laundry basket... He is growing up way to fast!

10. We had a fabulous Easter! The weather was perfect and so was the day! It was so fun to watch Hunter with his Easter basket that the Easter Bunny left for him! He thought it was pretty cool! He also LOVED the bright Easter eggs! Somehow Hunter makes things a lot more fun!

Well, now that I have raked my brain trying to think of what we have been up to (I really need to update more often) I will leave you with some fun pics!

3 comments:

Emily said...

So cute! He just gets cuter and cuter! Kids make everything--especially holidays so much more fun, huh?

Shellie said...

He is darling! What a cute little man. I can't believe how fast they grow up...

Candice said...

You have to cute it into a mullet! How funny would that be? Hunter is getting more and more handsome if that is even possible!!!