Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Birthday!



On the 24th Hunter turned 10 months old! And yesterday I turned, well no need to mention numbers, so lets just say another year older! It was a great day! Dario took the day off and really I could not have asked for more! We went to the temple, took Hunter to his check-up, ran some errands, I got a pedicure :) and we had dinner with the family! I love birthdays, especially when its mine!



Hunter's check-up went great! Once again the doctor was very pleased with our little Hunter boy and that is always a relief! Hunter is starting to get a little more daring with his attempt at walking. So I predict that it wont be much longer before I am telling you that he is walking... Not that I am rushing it, I'm perfectly happy with him just crawling around for now!



Anyways, we are all doing great! We are just SOOOO happy that it is summer time!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Happy belated b-day! Glad you had a good day!!!

Clint and Tiff said...

Happy Birthday! I know what you mean about not mentioning how old you are. Every time I stop and think about how old I am, I am always surprised! What happened to staying young forever? Anyway, I'm glad you had a great day. You look great and not old at all, but oh so much wiser : )
ps-Hunter is adorable! He is growing like a weed!

Tara Green said...

i knew i saw you commented on melindas blog. :) i found you.

Tara Green said...

oh my gosh. i missed you birthday and you were so good to remember mine. :( happy belated birthday.

Mia G. said...

..punchbowl cake (triffle), i see!! yumm-o!!- and by the way, you are FAR from gettin' old sister!! :o)