Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Steph!!

They are called crazy daisies, so I thought they
would be perfect for the birthday girl. I can't believe
you are 22 today Steph!


We obviously ran out of any usable wrapping paper,
so I resorted to what was available--our daily paper.
Love that face!




We were definitely in need (want) of a camcorder,
especially since little Hunter will be joining us in July.
Now we'll be able to capture all his most embarrassing
moments and share them with all our people!!


Lucky day for Steph! The rainbow seemed like it
was just right outside our back door. I think it's
supposed to bring good fortune for seven
consecutive birthdays. That's the word on the
street.


Happy Birthday Steph. You're the best!!


3 comments:

Candice said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for ya'll to have your baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheree in GA said...

Hope you had a great birthday!

I remember those awesome rainbows when we lived in Provo.

Candice said...

I need updated pictures of your belly! Can you believe its almost here?!!?!?!