Saturday, June 21, 2008

Week 35 and still growing...

So here's the scoop... I feel huge! You know that feeling you get after eating way more than you should and your stomach feels like it cant possibly stretch out any further, well thats how I feel. The only thing is the feeling you get after eating too much normally goes away within a few hours, but this feeling is not going to be going away for another 4 weeks or so. I cant squeeze through places I once could (although sometimes I seem to forget that) and my stomach bumps into so many things. Giving hugs is getting more awkward, I feel like I have to stick my butt out so far to give them. And just to type this up, I am seriously sitting like 2 feet away from the desk just so that I can pull out the drawer far enough to type!


But in spite of all the hugeness, as I said above, just another 4 weeks and this will all be over! I cant believe how close it is getting to Hunter being here. I had a doctors appointment this week and all is looking good! His head is down and my belly is measuring right on! Who knows, maybe it wont be quite 4 weeks... I guess we will just have to wait and see!


Oh, and just for the record, Dario has finally put on a little sympathy weight for me. Although you would never know that just by looking at him! But it makes me feel better! Thanks sweetie! :)

3 comments:

Mel said...

I can't wait to see him. And I am bring you guys dinner when you get home. What do you guys like???

Candice said...

I am sorry your are so uncomfortable…you look really cute so that's all the matters :) Good luck and I hope you go early for your sake.

Anonymous said...

i would love to play with themtits then have my hand in your panties getting your pussydripping wet while i have my cockin your ass