Thursday, July 3, 2008

Update

So a few things have happened since we last posted anything. I will start with the oldest and work my way to the newest!

Dario had a Birthday!!! Lucky for him he had the day off of work, so we started the day off with a good breakfast! Then we went and picked up his present that i got him, a new BBQ! He was a bit surprised because he figured that since our club house had one, we wouldnt need to get one of our own till we move away from here. But I convinced him of otherwise and we got it! We have used it a ton so far! Then we came home and spent the afternoon at the pool, had some kabobs for dinner and then went to our prenatal class. What a day! We had a little party for him the next day with the family for some yummy cake and homemade strawberry ice-cream!

Dario and his new grill!


Yes, he blew them all out!


Next on the list of events... Our 3rd Anniversary!!! I cant believe how fast time has gone by! It has been a wonderful 3 years and we are looking forward to many more to come! :) To celebrate the day we went out to eat at Carrabbas! We asked our waiter to take a picture of us and he got a little suspicious and asked if we were celebrating something. So we told him and at the end of our dinner he brought us some sweet dessert for free! What a nice guy!

July 1, 2005


July 1, 2008


Dario surprised me with some roses! I love him!


Last but not least, I am now 37 weeks along! That means that Hunter could come any day now and he would be completely developed! I went to the doctors yesterday and I am just barely dialating, but hey, I will take barely over not at all!

Me at 37 weeks!


So I think that about wraps it up for now.

1 comment:

Sheree in GA said...

Fun update and great pictures. Happy birthday Dario! And I love that unique wedding picture. It's so neat!