Wednesday, July 16, 2008

1 More Week???

So I am now officially 39 weeks pregnant! That means that Hunter could realistically come any day now! However, I did go to the doctors today and nothing has changed... So, the little bugger just might stay inside for as long as possible. The doctor did tell me that if I haven't had him by next week, and depending on my body, we could possibly schedule a day for me to be induced. But I am going to keep my fingers crossed that we wont need to do that because he will already be here... I say that and then he wont be, but oh well. :)

So here I am at 39 weeks.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Stephanie! You probably don't remember me, I'm in the ward (Melinda Christiansen's friend). Katie Tucker. Anyway, I found your blog off hers and I just wanted to know where you got that super cute shower curtain you're posing in front of. It's really cute!

Candice said...

I can't wait to see your cute baby! Did you decide on a name yet?

Candice said...

forget my last comment... :) I just read were you said little Hunter :)

Anonymous said...

So...it's a week later....

Sheree in GA said...

Any news? Anyone?

Rebecca said...

good luck! hope he comes soon.