Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The 4th of July

So yes, once again we are a little behind on this, but here are some pictures of us in the morning at the Kiwanis breakfast and balloon launch. My Dad has been a member of the Kiwanis club for as long as I can remember. With that being said we often go and help them out on the 4th to serve breakfast. It really is a lot of fun!

Dario started out being a pancake batter boy.


The balloons are just starting to get some air...


A little more air...


At last! They can take off!


Yes, that is a flying pig!


Dario flipping pancakes. He did a great job!


The jets that fly over at the start of the parade.
A favorite part of the morning for sure!


The refueler tank that follows them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I miss the 4th of July in Provo! I LOVED the balloons, the parade and then Blake's family always had a picnic for the whole family all afternoon. What fond memories I have of those days!