Wednesday, July 30, 2008

At your request



We had a bunch of requests to post some pics of Hunter that are zoomable, so here are a few. There will be plenty of pics to go around, so dont fret! Hunter had his first doctor's appointment yesterday, and the doc said he is back to his birth weight, and that he should be walking by next week. We love having him around and watching him pull his faces. He really loves the hands to the face pose right now. That must be the trend up in heaven!
Enjoy the pics!



Oh, what a life!!



Bedtime!!


Hunter's pad!


6 comments:

Sheree in GA said...

I can't wait to see Hunter when we come out in 2 weeks. He is so handsome! The think the picture that is labeled "bedtime" looks like Dario. I love the baseball theme in Hunter's room. What a great way to highlight Dario's baseball treasures. You are so creative!

Candice said...

He is so cute! I wish I was there so I could hold him. His room turned out too cute too. I like all the pics fo Dario :)

Mel said...

He is so cute. I am so happy I got to see him in person. Plus now you have a pioneer baby. It is the best for birthday parties....

Anonymous said...

Oh, he's so cute. I like Sheree love the baseball theme. And I agree, he looks like Dario. Cute boy!

CJ said...

Your nursery is adorable. What will you do if he wants to play soccer?? :) J/k...

Cecily said...

Dario and Steph - congrats on baby Hunter! He is absolutely adorable, no question!!! It is so hard to believe you are a father, Dario. Mia gave me your link, so I have to keep up with you guys. So glad to see you are doing good and congratulations again!

Cecily (Haynes) Reuter