Tuesday, February 24, 2009

7 months old!










Today is Hunter's SEVEN month Birthday! I know that I always say this, and that is because it is true, but I just cant believe how fast time is going! Hunter had his check up with the doctor today (hence the band aids...) and everything is great! At 7 months old Hunter weighs 18.6 lbs and measures 28.5" long. That puts him in the 51%tile for weight, and 90%tile for length. So basically he is tall and thin, but not too thin! The doctor was pretty impressed with his crawling, and we are too! We sure do love our baby boy!

2 comments:

Clint and Tiff said...

Steph! I can't believe how much your little boy is growing up! I keep telling Clint that he is one of the cutest kids I have ever seen (right after my nieces and nephews, of course..). One of these days we will have to coordinate schedules and get together. Only one more year and hopefully we will move back up north : )

Candice said...

Look at those skinny legs! When I saw him I was a chunk what happened?